The presentation from this teleconference is available here
In preparation for the Canadian Atmospheric Science Community Workshop to be held at the CSA on 16-17 November 2017, and as previously mentioned in the “Save the Date” announcement, we will be having our first telecon for all those interested in participating in the workshop on Friday 6 October from 13:00-14:00 EDT.
The telecons prior to the workshop are crucial to the effectiveness of the workshop so all are encouraged to attend.
This first telecon will focus on:
- a brief review of the CSA’s existing Atmospheric Science missions;
- the purpose and approach for workshop; and
- discussion for formation of the self-assembled collaborative teams/consortia (from academia, government and industry).
The collaborative teams/consortia will be assembled prior to the workshop so that each one may effectively communicate their idea at the workshop. The objective of this approach is to have the most efficient workshop proceedings.
Details for Atmospheric Science Community Workshop Telecon:
Date: Friday 6 October
Time: 13:00-14:00 EDT
Telecon call in number: 1-877-413-4790 (local # 613-960-7514)
Conference ID: 6477562#
We will be using a screen-sharing program called Mikogo for the visuals that can be accessed from your web browser without any additional software.
- Go to mikogo.com and click “join session” button at the top of the page or you can access via:
- The Session ID is 453-586-210.