The presentation from this teleconference is available here.
This third telecon will focus on:
- a review of agenda and plans for workshop;
- discussion of content for presentations from the self-assembled collaborative teams/consortia;
- areas for discussion and questions for long-term planning.
The collaborative teams/consortia will be assembled prior to the workshop so that each one may effectively communicate their idea at the workshop. The objective of this approach is to have the most efficient workshop proceedings.
Details for Atmospheric Science Community Workshop Telecon:
Date: Wednesday 8 November
Time: 13:00-14:00 EST
Meeting Number: 558 891 652
Meeting Password: N5P44sMK
We will be using Webex for the meeting.
To join the online meeting:
- Go to https://pwgsc-nh.webex.com/pwgsc-nh/j.php?MTID=mf3a2dbf13152eb24ca279a31ee6c2117
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the meeting password: N5P44sMK
- Click “Join Now”.
To join the teleconference only:
Provide your phone number when you join the meeting to receive a call back.
Alternatively, you can call:
Call-in toll-free number: 1-877-413-4790 (Canada)
Call-in number: 1-613-960-7514 (Canada)
Conference ID: 647 756 2